[+1] Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plus One Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The wonderful, mysterious world of me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zhija
Admin
Admin
Zhija

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-24

The wonderful, mysterious world of me. Empty
PostSubject: The wonderful, mysterious world of me.   The wonderful, mysterious world of me. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:38 am

Since we moved forum, the only introduction is from Trip, so I'm gonna balance it out with some [+1]-ness.

I started Beef about a year ago, not really playing too hardout until recently, when I started getting decent scores and KD's (Probably due to the fact I played more). I'm an admin/captain of [+1] and I was the third or something member of it Very Happy. The last clan I came from was H4x0r_, with Lemon, and Trip aswell. My comp is really crap and I need to replace it, but don't have enough money xD.

/edit/ !ndian made me realise I forgot to add my interests.

Okay, my main interest is obviously Beef, but I do like other games too. I do Le Parkour, or Free Running as it's more commonly known, but I'm not terribly good at it as of yet. I also do 3D art, and some of my stuff is brilliant, but other stuff is like, not so great xD. Apart from that I don't do much worth mentioning./edit

Last edited by Zhija on Fri May 30, 2008 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuz I forgot something)
Back to top Go down
http://www.plusone.co.nr

The wonderful, mysterious world of me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[+1] Clan Forums :: Public :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: