[+1] Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plus One Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zhija
Admin
Admin
Zhija

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:41 am

These are the rules for Battlefield 2, because each game is played differently, each game will have a separate set of rules.
Things in bold are Battlefield 2 relevant, the rest will be posted in EVERY section.

1)No teamkilling, force teamkilling or stat padding.
2)No hack accusations, abuse, slandering or raging.
3)No hacking, gliching, exploiting or any other form of cheating.
4)Follow all set server rules, make attempts to find them out if necessary.
5)Play fair...(No uncap raping, whoring ect)
6)Respect all the players in the game, especially the admins, please.

Ok, now just to say something, as far as i know these wont result in an immediate removal from the clan, but if you are obviously not following these and are constantly being banned from servers, we will consider removing you from the clan. I will try to maintain contact with the server admins on the popular servers so that we can try to discern who is giving the clan a bad name, and either remove them, but hopefully just ask them nicely to stop what they are doing. Please, please try to follow these. Sometimes its unavoidable but don't be a dick in game.

Pretty much don't do anything that would give the clan a bad name. We don't want everyone hating the clan because a few people uncap rape and the like.

We're implementing a '3 Strikes, your out' rule.
Basically, if you break the rules 3 times(Seriously enough), then your out.
If you hack, glitch, or stat pad your instantly out(Instant 3 strikes).
If you're banned from a server for an offense not listed above you get 1 strike.
An example is if you're just having a good ol' rage, then your fine, but if its really bad, and you end up getting banned for swearing then you get a strike.

Some offenses may warrant 2 strikes as well, all of this is at the discretion of a Captain or Admin.

For the most part we are like Benevolent dictators, we do things with you in mind, and If you say anything against the regime my secret police will take you away.

Banning is NOT open for discussion.

NO second chances, no appeals, no pleas of Insanity.

IT IS FINAL

Do NOT go to another admin to revoke the decision. All decisions regarding a third strike will involve consult with at least 2 admins/captains

You will be informed if you are close to your 2nd or 3rd strikes, shape up or get out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plusone.co.nr

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1